Note: Due to Ohio’s stay-at-home order, we are suspending in-person tours and lease signings. Additional links to pictures and videos will be added to the Properties page as soon as possible. All lease signings are being done via email using E-Sign. To begin the process, email us at office@SouthCampusQuarter.com with completed Rental Applications for all roommates.
Documents may be emailed or faxed to our office prior to lease signing.
How to Rent a Unit
- Schedule an appointment to view a unit; because we have 100% occupancy, appointments must be scheduled at least 24 hours ahead, so we can notify our current tenants that we are showing their unit.
- Schedule a lease signing appointment
- Bring the following to the appointment
- Completed Rental Application
- Completed Rental Reference form if you are currently renting from another company
- Completed Parent/Guardian Guarantee form
- Government-issued photo ID (Driver’s License, Passport or Student Visa)
- Security Deposit (we accept cash, checks, or money orders payable to South Campus Quarter)
Summer Leasing Options
We offer reasonably priced summer leasing options to tenants who have signed a school year lease and whose unit is available.
- Summer Storage is only offered to new and returning tenants. For a minimal fee, you may leave your possessions in your apartment over the summer. Because you are only renting storage, you will need to take the utilities out of your name and turn in all keys.
- Summer Session is only offered to returning tenants, new tenants, and tenants who are leaving in August.
- New tenants are only offered the unit provided it is available.
- Contact our office for current summer rates.